1. Information Privacy
The Company collects a variety of information that is largely used to improve customer service and preserve service authenticity by identifying you. The following are examples of such information (collectively referred to as “Information”):
1. Company Identification Information
Personal Information is the type of data that may be used to identify or contact a particular individual. We may collect personally identifiable information from you when you visit the Platform, establish an account, fill out a form, and in conjunction with other Platform-related activities, services, features, or resources.
We will only collect company information with your consent. You are always free to refuse to provide this information; however, doing so may prevent you from accessing or using some Platform activities, features, or resources. You may be asked to provide any or all of the following personal information, as needed:
- i. Name, email address, phone number, and physical address are included in the contact information.
- ii. Identification or verification code, such as a one-time password (OTP)
- iii. Information pertaining to your activities or transactions with the Platform.
- iv. Other “sensitive company data” as defined by applicable Indian legislation
- v. The information from external APIs or third-party providers (such as the Google API) will only be collected if the user allows explicit authority and access during the registration process.
Please be aware that unless required by law or willingly supplied by the individual, we do not knowingly collect or store personal information. If we learn that we improperly collected personally identifiable information from a minor, we will delete the information from our database.
2. Personal Identification Data
Every time you interact with our Platform, we may gather non-personally identifiable information about you. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or other communication device and technical information about your means of connection to our Platform, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider used, an IP address assigned to the computer that you use to access the Platform, and other similar information. We may collect the following particular nonpersonal identifying information when you use or use the Platform:
- i. Your mobile device’s manufacturer.
- ii. Your preferred language.
- iii. Information on the model, configuration, operating system, system and application software, and peripherals of your mobile device.
- iv. Your geographical location.
- v. This Non-Personal Information may not allow us to directly identify you.
3. Information Regarding Customer Service Communications
The Company may collect Personal Information, Non-Personal Information, and Other Information when you post or send Service-related comments, questions, complaints, or recommendations.
4. Additional Information
Additionally, the Company gathers information on your use of the Platform’s activities, services, features, and resources. This additional information includes, but is not limited to, your Platform use behaviour, pages viewed, and posts/comments made on any Platform page.
2. Method of Information Collection
1. When you use the Platform, we collect and retain the Information that you submit periodically. Our major objective is to give you with a secure, efficient, seamless, and personalised experience. This enables us to tailor the Platform’s activities, services, features, and resources to make your experience safer and more convenient.
2. You may generally navigate the Platform without identifying yourself or providing any Personal Information. Once you provide us with Personal Information, we will no longer consider you anonymous. We may gather your Non-Personally Identifiable Information if you browse or download the Platform. When collecting your Personal Information, we clarify which fields are mandatory and which are optional.
You always have the option to withhold information by deciding not to utilise a particular service, feature, or resource on the Platform. Based on your behaviour on the Platform, we may automatically collect some information about you. We utilise this information to conduct internal research on the demographics, interests, and behaviour of our users in order to better understand, protect, and serve them.
This data is gathered and analysed collectively. The Platform may collect data such as the website you just came from (regardless of whether this website is on our Platform / app or not), the website you go to next (regardless of whether this website is on the Platform), data relating to the browser you’re using, and your IP address.
3. We may employ data collecting devices such as “cookies” on some pages of the Platform to assist with web page flow analysis, promotion effectiveness measurement, and trust and safety promotion. Several of our features are only accessible via the usage of “cookies.” We also utilise cookies to reduce the number of times you must enter your password during a session. The majority of cookies are “session cookies,” which are immediately removed at the conclusion of a session.
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits it; but, if you do so, you will not be able to browse some Platform services, features, or resources, and you may be required to re-enter your credentials more often throughout a session. Additionally, you may encounter “cookies” or other similar devices put by third parties on specific sites of the Platform. We have no control over how third parties utilise cookies.
If you transact with us, we gather additional information, such as your billing address, payment instrument data and tracking information.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards or other message sections, or contact us with feedback, we will collect the information you voluntarily supply. We preserve your information as long as required by law to settle disputes, offer customer assistance, and troubleshoot issues.
If you give us personal contact, including emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence concerning your activities or posts on the Platform, we may gather such information into a file that is individual to you.
3. Use of Obtained Information
1. The Company agrees not to disclose (including selling, distributing, and renting) your Personal Information obtained by the Company to any third party at any time without your agreement, except as permitted by this Policy. However, the Company reserves the right to share Data in due diligence:
- i. If required by law or other government agencies;
- ii. To preserve and protect the rights and interests of the Company, its employees/agents, or other users;
- iii. To implement the Terms of Service and other policies of the Organization;
- iv. To implement the Terms of Service and other policies of the Organization;
2. The Company utilises Personal Data to deliver the Services. If the Company uses your Personal Information for marketing purposes, you will have the option to opt out of such uses. We use the personal information you provide to
- i. Identify and authenticate users;
- ii. Understand your needs and confirm the information you provided on your application;
- iii. Establish and maintain communication with you;
- iv. Respond to your inquiries;
- v. Investigate and settle any claims or requests you make;
- vi. Decide your eligibility for benefits;
- vii. Resolve the dispute;
- viii. Troubleshoot problems;
- ix. Assist in the promotion of a safe service;
- x. Generate invoice and collect payments; and
- xi. Measure how effective our services are.
Also, we use the data to understand consumer interest in our products and services; and compile broad demographic and interest data for aggregate use
3. We use geo-location information for a variety of reasons, including providing services to you and any customers who may have engaged you to undertake services.
4. We store passively tracked data primarily to operate, secure, and improve our Services and systems, to better understand the interests of our website visitors, to detect server issues, to compile compiled statistics on site traffic, and to help tailor your experience on the EParivahan (TruSignal Logistic Pvt. Ltd.) website.
5. We also curate relevant articles and other information using the data we collect.
6. By using this Platform, you agree to allow the Company to reach you by emails, phone calls, text messages, or other similar methods using the contact data you have supplied to provide you with information about our current and future services. Unsubscribe if you don’t want this information.
7. We detect and use your IP address to assist in the administration of our Platform. In addition to identifying you, your IP address is used to collect broad demographic statistics.
8. As part of our efforts to continuously enhance our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile information on our users’ Platform use.
9. Occasionally, we may request that you participate in voluntary online surveys. These surveys may request contact and demographic information (such as postal/zip code, age, and income level). We use your information to personalise your experience on the Platform, serving you material that we believe you may be interested in and displaying content based on your choices.
10. The Company may also utilise any data and information created during or as a result of the supply of Services for analytics on an anonymous basis.
11. The Company or its affiliates/ contractors/ agents may use gathered information for analysis and calculation of statistics, demand and supply, use patterns, etc.
12. The Company may utilise the user’s data acquired through external APIs (such as Google or other service providers which the Company connects with the Services from time to time) to enable the user’s access to and use of the Platform’s activities, services, features, or resources.
13. The Company may retain user data for as long as their account is active or as needed to provide them with services, compliance with statutory obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements. Please note that the user’s information may stay in archive on the Company’s systems long after the user’s relationship with the Company has ended.
4. Distribution of Information
1. Regarding Service Providers
We may share your Information, on a need-to-know basis, with third-party service providers that assist with our business operations. These third parties are only permitted to use your Personal Information as required to deliver
services to us, including, but not limited to: Providing infrastructure in the cloud;
Providing cloud infrastructure; Sending transactional and service communications as well as social media advertising services; Sending mobile messaging services
Payment processing and facilitation; or Other experts employed by the Company, such as consultants, attorneys, accountants, and other professional service providers.
2. Other Third-Party Interactions
We may share your Information exclusively on a need-to-know basis with such third-party business partners for the purpose of expanding our Services or delivering additional services upon request. If you do not want us to share your Personally Identifiable Details with third-party business partners, please contact us using the information provided below.
Additionally, we may share your Information with other parties if we decide to sell, transfer, or consolidate sections of our company or our assets.
Alternately, we may attempt to buy or combine with other companies. If our firm is sold, the new owners may continue to use your personal information in accordance with this Policy. In compliance with relevant legislation, we may also share, sell, or transfer your Information, which is restricted to your name, email address, and contact information, with other third parties.
3. With permission
The Company may disclose a user’s personal information in a manner different than that indicated in this Policy with the user’s prior approval.
5. Responsibilities and Rights of the Users
Users are obligated to preserve the secrecy of their login credentials and other details necessary for them to access or use the Platform in order to assist the Company in securing Information. Users are also banned from sharing information given by the Company to a third party, unless allowed by law or in accordance with agreements between the Company and the users. You are always free to examine and modify your supplied Personal Information.
Consent to the Company’s collection and use of personal Details is voluntary, and you may revoke such consent at any time by notifying the Organization in writing at the address below.
The Company reserves the right to restrict, regulate, or terminate your access to and use of any or all of the activities, services, features, or resources available on the Platform should you revoke your consent to the Company’s collection, storage, and use of your information.
6. Security Precautions
- 1. The Company employs widely established, reasonable data collection, storage, and processing procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, or destruction of your Information, username, password, transaction details, and data kept on the Platform.
- 2. The Company has reasonable security measures in place to safeguard information under its control from loss, abuse, and modification. Once the user’s information is in the Company’s control, it is protected against unauthorised access by adhering to reasonable security measures.
- 3. The majority of the user’s information will be saved electronically, but some data may also be stored in physical form.
- 4. The Company may also use the Information for safety, security, fraud prevention and detection, and research and development reasons for as long as it maintains the Information.
- 5. Only authorised people are permitted to view your Information. Our systems and processes are intended to protect your information against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, and destruction. Our security commitment extends to the contracts and agreements we execute with external vendors and service providers. We will only keep your Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the reasons for which it was acquired and/or as required by law or regulation. We will only use, disclose, and/or keep your Personal Information in a safe and secure way.
- 6. We adhere to widely acknowledged industry standards when it comes to securing the personal information you provide to us. However, no form of Internet transmission or computer storage is completely safe. While we endeavour to secure your Personal Information using industry best practices, we cannot guarantee its total security.
- 7. The Platform saves all data on the cloud platform offered by Amazon Web Services, Inc (“Cloud Provider”), which may store this information on its Mumbai-based servers. The Cloud Service Provider may use security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and modification of data. You further accept that the Company has no control over the Cloud Provider’s standards and that they are subject to change at any moment. You acknowledge that it is in your best interest to periodically evaluate the security standards, methods, and policies established by Cloud Provider to ensure there are no modifications with which you are uncomfortable.
7. Modifications to this Policy
However, if we make substantial changes to our privacy policies, we will tell you through email or by prominently displaying a notice on our Platform.
8. Revocation of Consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the collection and use of your information by the Company at any time by notifying the Company in writing at the address shown below. In the event that you withdraw your consent to the collection, storage, and use of your information by the Company, the Company reserves the right to limit, control, or terminate your access to and use of any or all of the activities, services, features, or resources accessible on the Platform.